Follies Touriga Nacional 2015 Red Wine
Follies Touriga Nacional is perfect with red meat with unctuous sauces, cheese or sweet pastry
Aveleda Follies Touriga Nacional presents deep purple color. In the nose, the cassis, cherry and chocolate notes are evident and well integrated with wood notes. In the mouth this is a full bodied, balanced and elegant wine, with obvious notes of blackberries, figs and spices, complemented with firm and round tannins. The end is long and presents a creamy sensation
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional
- Ideal in the accompaniment of red meats in unctuous sauce, cheeses or conventual sweets in dessert.
- Tasting Notes
- Very intense garnet color. In the nose the notes of cassis, cherry and chocolate stand out integrated with notes of wood. Balanced and elegant. Black fruits, figs and spices stand out with firm, round tannins. Very long and creamy mouth finish.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Fermentation and maceration take place in small capacity tanks at controlled temperatures, followed by a post-fermentation maceration.
- In French oak barrels for 1 year and later in bottle for at least 12 months.
- Wine Maker
- Manuel Soares
- Total Acidity
- 5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.