António Maçanita Vinha Centenária 2016 White Wine
This "Vinha Centenária" comes from one of those vines over 100 years old that resisted and became guardian of the exclusive varieties of the Azores and witness of the traditional encepamento.
The Azores Wine Company was founded on April 3rd, 2014, by the partners António Maçanita, Filipe Rocha and Insula Vinus,
- White Wine
- Arinto dos Açores, Verdelho and Alicante Branco
- Shellfish, brown fish (red mullet, sea roe, sea urchins) but with a density and concentration to work with white meat of burnt fat, like a good piglet or even a pork belly
- Tasting Notes
- Yellow citrine-straw colour, iodine aroma, salt, linden. In the mouth concentrated dense attack, acidity cuts in the middle and remains until the end of the tasting, salt, salt eiodine, is a "slap" of sea
- Hand picked, selection on table of choice, direct press, decanted 12h cold, first presses vinified in stainless steel in horizontal vat, 2nd presses fermented in oak barrels French 3 years of use, no lipstick for 9 months
- Wine Maker
- António Maçanita
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
15 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.