Marquês dos Vales Selecta 2013 Red Wine
Castelão, Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet are the grape varieties presents in this wine
From vine to bottle, our philosophy is based on quality rather than quantity. We believe that for this reason Quinta dos Vales has so quickly established itself as one of the leading producers in the Algarve wine market.
- Red Wine
- Castelão, Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet
- It goes well with red meats, sausages, roast pork loin with chestnuts.
- Tasting Notes
- It is a wine of red color purple with pines of pomegranate, typical in grapes ripened on intense sun. It has a subtle floral aroma with hints of vanilla and the sensation of wild berries and blackberries.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Laureano and Dorina Lindemann
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.