Tapada D'Elvas White Wine
Tapada D'Elvas White Wine from Caves da Montanha produced in the Alentejo region
Located in Anadia, the Caves of the Mountain were founded in 1943 by Adriano Henriques, passing since then from parents to children, being now in the fourth generation. Focused on the production, marketing and distribution of beverages, has sought with the passing of many years and a few generations always the same purpose, the quality of its products. Proof of this is the many quality awards you have been earning over the years
- White Wine
- Antão Vaz, Arinto and Verdelho
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Bright and citrus colored, fruity, with notes of jam, fresh mouth, balanced and persistent
- 10 - 12ºC
- Dehydrated and fermented grapes in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.