Tapada de Coelheiros 2017 White Wine
Tapada de Coelheiros white is made from Arinto and Roupeiro that come from Vinha da Sobreira. It was first produced in 1995 and it is recognized for its elegance, unctuosity and aging potential.
Herdade dos Coelheiros is an Alentejo Brand of great wines
- White Wine
- Arinto & Roupeiro
- Grilled fish, sushi, seafood or as an appetizer
- Tasting Notes
- The nose is complex with Roupeiro's distinctive tropical fruit, combined with Arinto's grapefruit notes and lime freshness. It is rich and unctuous on the palate and has a long and persistent finish
- Grapes are harvested in the morning and sent to the cold room in order to maintain freshness and preserve natural aromas. The fermentation starts in stainless steel tanks
- The wine ages for 8 months in 500L barrels with bâtonnage.
- Wine Maker
- António Saramago
- Total Acidity
- 5,97 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.