Herdade Papa Leite B51 2019 White Wine
A wine which pairs well with light dishes, like a poached turbot, grilled or cooked seafood, scampi, steak tartare, chicken in salt crust, or a succulent chateaubria
Situated in the heart of Alentejo, in Alter do Chão, Herdade Papa Leite dates back to the XVII Century, which is still visible today.
The execution of this dream was only possible with the support of his family and the team with which he works.
- White Wine
- Moscatel, Chenin Blanc, Viognier, Sémilion and Verdelho
- A wine which pairs well with light dishes, like a poached turbot, grilled or cooked seafood, scampi, steak tartare, chicken in salt crust, or a succulent chateaubriand
- Tasting Notes
- Subtle aroma with notes of mango, ananas and passion fruit. The excellent quality of French oak wood can be felt. Well structured with a touch of passion fruit and a very fresh finish, long and persistent
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tank, for three weeks, at a controlled temperature of 14ºC
- After fermentation the wine was kept in contact with the lees for a year and a half, in specially made barrels, followed by 7 months in bottle
- Wine Maker
- António Madalena
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.