Mingorra 2016 Sparkling White Wine
Light colour, fine, persistent bubbles, white fruit aroma, fresh and unctuous with a long finish
On the hot plains of the Baixo Alentejo, just a few kilometres from the city of Beja, is one of the oldest wine estates in the region. Its vineyards represent decades of history that Henrique Uva has preserved and farmed for many years and which he always wanted to develop as an independent producer.
In 2004, he achieved his dream, with the project that goes by the name of Henrique Uva/Herdade da Mingorra. The Winery is surrounded by 1,400 hectares of a landscape that can be considered exuberant, such is the diversity of plants and fauna, with several river basins forming veritable oases. The Winery is a true place of worship. A place where modernity and functionality can be found alongside indelible traditional techniques.
- Sparkling Wine
- Antão Vaz, Arinto and Verdelho
- As an aperitif or to accompany a meal
- Tasting Notes
- Light colour, fine, persistent bubbles, white fruit aroma, fresh and unctuous with a long finish
- ermentation in stainless steel vats at 16 ºC, followed by bâtonnage for 3 months. Bottle ageing on lees for nine months, using the classic method
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Hipólito
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.