Mingorra 2019 Rosé Wine
Salmon pink colour, aroma of fresh berries with citrus and floral notes. Fresh and persistent in the mouth.
On the hot plains of the Baixo Alentejo, just a few kilometres from the city of Beja, is one of the oldest wine estates in the region. Its vineyards represent decades of history that Henrique Uva has preserved and farmed for many years and which he always wanted to develop as an independent producer.
In 2004, he achieved his dream, with the project that goes by the name of Henrique Uva/Herdade da Mingorra. The Winery is surrounded by 1,400 hectares of a landscape that can be considered exuberant, such is the diversity of plants and fauna, with several river basins forming veritable oases. The Winery is a true place of worship. A place where modernity and functionality can be found alongside indelible traditional techniques.
- Rose Wine
- Touriga Nacional and Syrah
- Gastronomic rosé, excellent to accompany fresh and well-seasoned dishes, such as Italian food or grilled fish
- Tasting Notes
- Salmon pink colour, aroma of fresh berries with citrus and floral notes. Fresh and persistent in the mouth.
- Short maceration in the press, followed by gentle pressing. Fermentation in stainless steel at a temperature of 12 ºC.
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Hipólito
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.