Album 2018 Red Wine
Aroma of notes of ripe fruit and spices. In the mouth it is full-bodied and balanced with soft tannins. It is typically an Alentejo wine.
Lua Cheia is a result of the passion to display the individuality and character that the creators of this project, have with the Douro region for more than two decades. Lua Cheia wants to show the world what is best produced in Portugal. The passion for the wines began in the Douro, but was divided later by other regions.
- Red Wine
- Syrah, Aragonez, Alicante Bouschet.
- Pairs well with grilled meats and stews
- Tasting Notes
- Full bodied and balanced with soft tannins. A tipical Alentejano wine
- 16-18 ºC
- Destemming and crushing; 12-hour pre-fermentation maceration at 34ºC to take advantage of the natural endogenous enzymes; inoculation with selected yeasts; fermentation for a minimum period of 10 days at 22º-24ºC
- Wine Maker
- Francisco Baptista
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
Monte da Cal Reserva 2012 Red Wine
Herdade São Miguel Reserva 2012 Red Wine
- No related products at this time.