Terrenus Vinha da Serra 2017 White Wine
Terrenus Vinha da Serra white wine produced by Rui Reguinga in the Alentejo region
Rui Reguinga is one of the most renowned Portuguese oenologists, recognized for his mastery and dedication to terroir.
In 2009 he was elected "Winemaker of the Year" by the Revista de Vinhos, won several Trophy's and gold medals with his wines, and has been a member of the jury in several editions of the prestigious "International Wine Challenge", "Decanter World Wine Awards" , "Concours Mondial de Bruxelles"
- White Wine
- Arinto, Fernão Pires,Bical, Roupeiro, Malvasia and Tamarez.
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Citrus color. Fruity, intense aroma. Palate harmonious, smooth. Fresh and mineral finish
- 10 - 12ºC
- Manual harvest in field blend. Fermentation with indigenous yeasts in cement tanks
- 6 months in barrels of 500L of French oak
- Wine Maker
- Rui Reguinga
- Total Acidity
- 5,7 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.