Adega Mayor Pinot Noir 2016 Rosé Wine
This wine is a great aperitif and a good complement to salads, fish, seafood and delicate Asian dishes.
Adega Mayor stretches over a 350 area of cork oak, riparian galleries and agricultural fields.
- Rose Wine
- Pinot Noir
- It is a great aperitif and a good complement to salads, fish, seafood and delicate Asian dishes.
- Tasting Notes
- Wine with a subtle aroma and notes of fresh fruit, especially raspberry and litchi. This Pinot Noir from Alentejo surprises us with its soft, fresh and fruity palate, ending with a good persistence and a touch of mineralit
- 10 - 12C
- After static decanting, fermentation took place in a stainless-steel tank at controlled temperatures of about 15ºC. After the normal period of resting in a tank, the wine was batched, stabilized and bottled.
- Wine Maker
- Rui Reguinga, Carlos Rodrigues, Bruno Pinto da Silva
- Total Acidity
- 5.6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.