Vaga Lume Reserva 2015 Red Wine
Aragonez, Syrah, Touriga Nacional are the grape varieties presents in this wine
The Portuguese Winery is a family-owned company dedicated to promote one of our national treasures
- Red Wine
- Aragonez, Syrah, Touriga Nacional
- Tasting Notes
- Intense ruby color with violet lavas Aroma: Aroma of very ripe red fruits well integrated with notes of spices and balsamicas. Good concentration, well present spice good persistence.
- Pre-fermentative cold maceration for 48h. Fermentation with controlled temperature (22-28ºC) in stainless steel tanks. Post-fermentative maceration for 5 to 10 days.
- 9 months in French and American Oak Barrels.
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Magalhães
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.