Vaga Lume 2016 Red Wine
Lightened by a ruby colour with violet reflections, Vaga Lume Red has an intense bouquet of wild berries, well integrated with roasted and floral notes.
The Portugues Winery is a family-owned company dedicated to promote one of our national treasures.
- Red Wine
- Alicante Bouschet, Aragonez, Touriga Nacional, Trincadeira
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby color with violet reflections. Intense aroma of red fruits and well-integrated forest fruits with toasted and floral notes. Strong, intense personality, good body and acidity. Fresh and vigorous finish.
- Mechanical harvesting at night. Total stunting. Pre-fermentative cold maceration for 48h. Fermentation with temperature controlled (21-25ºC) in stainless steel. Malolatic fermentation in stainless steel.
- 10% in 400L barrels, for 8 months.
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Magalhães
- Total Acidity
- 4.9 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.