Vaga Lume 2016 White Wine
This wine presents a complex aroma of tropical fruits
The Portuguese Winer is a family-owned company dedicated to promote one of our national treasures.
- White Wine
- Antão Vaz, Arinto, Encruzado, Verdelho
- Tasting Notes
- Citrus yellow color with green lavas. Complex aroma of tropical fruits, good minerality and floral notes. Strong, intense personality, good body and acidity. Fresh and vigorous finish.
- Maceration for about 8 hours. Pressing in vacuo, fermentation with controlled temperatures (15 to 18ºC) in stainless steel for 10 to 15 days.
- In stainless steel tanks.
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Magalhães
- Total Acidity
- 4.9 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.