Casa da Urra Reserva 2014 Red Wine
Casa da Urra presents agarnet colour; complex note with some notes od mature berries; taste with good structure, mature and smith tennis, persistent finish
Casa da Urra Reserva Red Wine is ideal with meat or some cod dishes. Serve at 18ºC in Winter and a little cooler in Summer
- Red Wine
- Alicante Bouschet, Alfrocheiro, Syrah and Touriga Nacional
- Ideal to accompany meats or certain cod dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Garnet colour. Complex note with some notes of mature berries. Taste with good structure, mature and persistent finish
- Manual harvesting. Total destemming. Fermentation in stainless steel vats with controlled temperature.
- 15 months in new French oak barrels.
- Wine Maker
- Rui Reguinga
- Total Acidity
- 5,6 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.