Marquês dos Vales Duo Petit Verdot/Touriga Nacional 2012 Red Wine
This wine presents complex notes of spices, caramel and toast
From vine to bottle, our philosophy is based on quality rather than quantity. We believe that for this reason Quinta dos Vales has so quickly established itself as one of the leading producers in the Algarve wine market.
- Red Wine
- Petit Verdot, Touriga Nacional
- It goes well with red meats, sausages, roast pork loin with chestnuts.
- Tasting Notes
- Aromas of dark fruit jam, complex notes of spices, caramel and toast. Well rounded, elegant wine with good structure and persistent finish.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Wine Maker
- Paulo Laureano and Dorina Lindemann
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.