Herdade São Miguel Art. Terra Organic 2020 Red Wine
This wine presents a deep Ruby colour. Was made with Syrah and Touriga Nacional grape varieties
The Herdade was acquired by Alexandre Relvas in 1997. It is situated in the municipality of Redondo, Alentejo
- Red Wine
- Syrah and Touriga Nacional.
- Full flavored and roasted red meats, game and pork.
- Tasting Notes
- Deep Ruby colour. Aroma of wild berries, mint leaves, orange skin and white flowers. Powerfull,nice freshness, ripe and soft tannins, pleasent after taste
- Hand harvested. Total Destemming. Maceration before fermentation during 48h. Fermentation with controlled temperature (22ºC-28ºC) in open vats (lagares) with automatic pigeurs. Malolatic Fermentation stainless steel tanks
- In vat 'sur lie' during 6 months
- Wine Maker
- Alexandre Relvas
- Total Acidity
- 6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.