Liberalitas 2017 Rosé Wine
The wines of the Vine of the Virtues intend to express the values of the region, and therefore they use the name of each virtue in its Latin etymology.
Liberalitas - generosity, which opposes envy
Vinha das Virtudes, a project that has as its main inspiration the seven virtues of the epic poem of Prudencio, a Roman poet who lived between the years 348 and 410. It portrays in Psichomachia a battle between virtues and vices, which illustrates the struggle of soul against the seven deadly sins, in which virtues always triumph.
- Rose Wine
- Syrah & Touriga Nacional
- It is perfect as an aperitif or to accompany light and summery dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Liberalitas Rosé presents a pale pink colour and has an exuberant fruity aroma with soft floral notes. Very fresh and smooth on the palate
- Fermentation took place in stainless steel tanks at a 16ºC temperature, followed byageing on fine lees
- 4 months
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Baptista
- Total Acidity
- 5.7 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Silver Medal - Wines of Portugal 2015 competition; Silver Medal - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2015
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.