Maria Mora Reserve 2014 Red Wine
This red wine presents deep ruby colour. Very aromatic, with notes of red fruits and spices. Excellent acidity combined with a velvet texture and a fresh aftertaste
Maria Mora is produced by Carlos Lucas
- Red Wine
- 40% Touriga Nacional, 40% Syrah e 20% Alicante Bouschet
- Tasting Notes
- Clear, ruby-colored look. Very aromatic, with notes of ripe red fruits and spices. Excellent acidity combined with a velvety texture and a fresh finish.
- The grapes were harvested manually, for small boxes of 18 kg, according to a careful selection of the best grapes in the vineyard. The alcoholic fermentation lasted about 15 days, with gentle remonstrances for a good extraction of color and aromas.
- 7 months in French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Carlos Lucas
- Total Acidity
- 5,0 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.