Torre de Palma 2017 White Wine
White Wine from Torre de Palma with a rich fruit flavour
The estate of Torre de Palma is located in the heart of the Alentejo wine region, in Monforte. Enjoying the site climate of the Serra de São Mamede and a natural method, resulting in a perfect combination to produce unique wines, in harmony with nature.
The several plots of vines are planted in balanced soils, giving privilege to natural methods. Carefully blended from a number of Portuguese indigenous varieties such has Aragonez, Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional e Tinta Miúda (for the reds) or Antão Vaz, Arinto and Alvarinho (for the whites). This is a project crafted by the awarded winemaker Duarte de Deus, practically crafted by hand, in small quantities and with an artisan spirit.
- White Wine
- Antão Vaz, Arinto and Alvarinho
- Tasting Notes
- Crystalline yellow wine. A complex and elegant aroma with notes of fruit well integrated with the toast from the barrel fermentation. Taste rich in fruit, refreshing
- The must decants cold (10 ° C) for 48 hours. Afterwards it is separated from the lees, inoculated with selected yeasts and fermented in French oak barrels at controlled temperature
- 6 months in barrel with bâttonage and sur lie
- Wine Maker
- Luis Duarte
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.