Herdade Rocim Amphora 2019 Red Wine
Herdade Rocim Amphora Red is creamy, but fresh, it reveals a salty and textural minerality
Rocim is the owner of Herdade do Rocim and Vale da Mata. Today, this brand is renowned for the quality of its wine and Cellar. Speaking of its history is speaking of a dream and therefore, it means speaking of the present and future. Because dreams are endless.
- Red Wine
- Moreto. TInta Grossa, Trincadeira, Aragonez
- Red meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Clear and shinny color. In the nose it shows black cherry, raspberry, plum and some vegetable notes. Creamy, but fresh, it reveals a salty and textural minerality. Fresh finish.
- Vinification was done in the traditional way, in clay pots, and with no temperature control. The ancestral way to make such wine was fully respected. Fermentation took place using indigenous yeasts and with no addition, or correction, of must
- The wine aged for two months in bottle. Due to the fact that this wine was not stabilised before bottling, so as not to affect its potential evolution, a slight natural deposit make appear
- Wine Maker
- Catarina Vieira & Pedro Ribeiro
- Total Acidity
- 5.4 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.