- On sale!
Herdade do Rocim Alicante Bouschet 2018 Red Wine
Herdade do Rocim Alicante Bouschet have a enticing aroma of black fruits.
Rocim is the owner of Herdade do Rocim and Vale da Mata. Today, this brand is renowned for the quality of its wine and Cellar. Speaking of its history is speaking of a dream and therefore, it means speaking of the present and future. Because dreams are endless.
- Red Wine
- Alicante Bouschet
- Red meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Deep concentrated ruby colour. Enticing aroma of black fruits and a well balanced minerality with the spicy notes from aging in barrel. Well structured tannins and balanced acidity, allowing a good bottle aging
- Manual harvest into 12 kg boxes. At the winery, the grapes were once again sensible triaged on a vibrating sorting table, fully destemmed and lightly crushed. Fermentation in stone lagar
- Aging took place in french oak barrels, for 12 months. Bottle aging for six months
- Wine Maker
- Catarina Vieira & Pedro Ribeiro
- Total Acidity
- 5.70 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.