Grande Rocim Reserva 2017 Red Wine
Grande Rocim Reserva 2013 is an exceptional wine and was designed to be the best wine of the Herdade do Rocim.
Rocim is the owner of Herdade do Rocim and Vale da Mata. Today, this brand is renowned for the quality of its wine and Cellar. Speaking of its history is speaking of a dream and therefore, it means speaking of the present and future. Because dreams are endless.
- Red Wine
- Alicante Bouschet
- Complex and stron dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Intense and ruby colour, plus a bouquet that invokes balsamic notes and extremely complex spicy aromas and ripe black fruits resulting in hightly concentrated wine, with voluminous mouth and a very long and persistent finishing
- Carefully selected "grape by grape" on a vibranting sorting table. Fermentation took place in traditional treading for 14 days
- 18 months in french oak barrels and 6 months in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Catarina Vieira & Pedro Ribeiro
- Total Acidity
- 6.2 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
Casa de Santa Vitoria 2016 Rosé Wine
- No related products at this time.