Herdade do Arrepiado Velho Brett 2015 Red Wine
This red wine by Herdade do Arrepiado is made exclusively wiht Syrah grape variety
Herdade do Arrepiado Velho is a Portuguese producer of Alentejo wines
- Red Wine
- Accompany well dishes with notes of roasting, roasting, red meat or game. It also combines fantastic cheeses with a strong palate, from the creamy "olive" as a "Roquefort"
- Tasting Notes
- Color ruby- violet, concentrated. Exuberant aroma, cigarette box, leather, spices and blackcurrants. Palate round, soft and rich. Good freshness and persistence at the end of the race
- Manual harvesting in boxes of 25 kg, followed by tight selection on selection table, very light destemming to crack the bago. Spontaneous alcoholic and malolactic fermentations at controlled temperatures. 21-day Cuivason
- 16 months in French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- António Maçanita
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.