Azamor Petit Verdot 2014 Red Wine
Azamor Petit Verdot is a great Alentejo's wine
Azamor is a wine's brand from Alentejo
- Red Wine
- Petit Verdot
- Red meats, roast beef and grilled meats
- Tasting Notes
- With a fantastic and vibrant color is an exceptionally elegant red wine with a delicate and fruity aroma, denoting soft red fruit flavors and a touch of French oak barrels. The wine has an excellent prolongation and an end with soft ripe tannins
- Petit Verdot was vinified separately in 5-ton stainless steel tanks for 4 days, starting slowly with a temperature around 21°C and progressively increasing to 24°C.
- 12 months in new and 2 year old French oak barrels. The remainder had a stage in stainless steel tanks.
- Wine Maker
- Alison Luiz Gomes
- Total Acidity
- 5,6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.