Monte do Pintor 2015 White Wine
Monte do Pintor white produced in the Alentejo region by the castes Antão Vaz, Arinto and Verdelho
Sociedade Agricola da Sossega, Lda - owner of Monte do Pintor - was founded in 1991 and has as main objective the production and commercialization of wines.
The first wine produced by this company dates back to 1993. In 1995, a regional Alentejan wine with the brand name MONTE DO PINTOR
- White Wine
- Antão Vaz, Arinto and Verdelho
- Accompany with seafood "açorda"
- Tasting Notes
- It presents in the nose with tropical and citric aromas and in the mouth is voluminous, with citric notes and minerals to give freshness and persistence
- 10 - 12ºC
- The grapes were carefully selected, de-stemmed and fermented at a controlled temperature
- Wine Maker
- David Patrício
- Total Acidity
- 5,2 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.