Alabastro Reserva 2016 Red Wine
Alabastro Reserva 2014 Red Wine has a deep ruby colour. With very mature red fruits completed with vanilla nuances and well toasted wood. This wine is full-bodied, smooth and persistent.
Alabastro is a wine who's name is inspired by a semi-precious marble found in the Alentejo region. Like this stone, Alian Vinhos want to produce a wine that presented it self with strong and persistent flavours
- Red Wine
- Aragonês, Trincadeira and Alicante Bouschet
- Ideal to go along with all types of grilled and roasted dishes.
- Tasting Notes
- Alabastro Reserva Red has a deep ruby colour. With very mature red fruits completed with vanilla nuances and well toasted wood. This wine is full-bodied, smooth and persistent
- The grapes are separately vinified instainless steel tanks with controlled temperature, to preserve the fruity aromas, followed by a shortmaceration
- 6 months in oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Hugo Carvalho
- Total Acidity
- 5.3 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Concurso FIAPE - Alentejo - Silver Medal (2015); Monde Selection - Bruxelles - Silver Medal (2015); Decanter World Wine Awards - Commended Medal (2015).
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.