Esporão Verdelho 2018 White Wine
Esporão Verdelho is unique, balanced, aromatic varietal expresses the true potential of this variety allied to the Herdade do Esporão complex soil geology and climatic conditions
Verdelho is a regional Alentejo wine that is the result of this white grape’s excellent adaptation to Herdade do Esporão’s terroir, and one that aims to highlight its unique characteristics, highlighting the mineral, fresh and exotic nature of a grape traditionally used in Madeira wine
- White Wine
- Grilled fresh fish and white meats
- Tasting Notes
- Vibrant aroma with green, grassy tropical notes of lime and grapefruit. Fresh, elegant, intense fruit on the palate with mineral notes and a long and persistent finish.
- Cold storage, bunch sorting, whole bunch pressing, cold settling, temperature controlled fermentation, centrifuging, cold stabilization and filtration.
- Wine Maker
- David Baverstock and Sandra Alves
- Total Acidity
- 6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Gold Medal - Wines of Portugal Challenge;Gold Medal - Concours Mondial Bruxelles
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.