Solar dos Lobos Syrah 2015 Red Wine
Red wine from Solar dos Lobos produced in the Alentejo region by the Syrah grape variety
The history of an Alentejo family, with its ancestors linked to the lands of Alvito (Beja), has its secrets and traditions enclosed in its Coat of arms of Lobo da Silveira, originated in the 1st Baron and Marquês de Alvito in the 18th century. XV, first Baron title granted in Portugal by D. Afonso V. Five wolves have this Coat of Arms, and five are curiously today their descendants.
- Red Wine
- It is a very versatile wine, ideal as an accompaniment to light dishes, cold meats, cheeses and certain fish dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby color, aromatic intensity of berries in harmony with floral notes and spices. In the mouth is well structured and balanced, with round tannins. Elegant and with good persistence
- 16 - 18ºC
- Manual harvest in boxes of small capacity, grape selection on sorting table. Controled alcoholuc fermentation in vats with temperature control
- 12 months in French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Mariana Pinto
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.