- On sale!
Aventura 2017 White Wine
Aventura is a white wine produced by Susana Esteban in the Alentejo region
Susana Esteban was born in Tui, Spain. She holds a degree in Chemical Sciences from the University of Santiago de Compostela and a Master's degree in Viticulture and Oenology from the University of La Rioja. She began her trajectory as an oenologist in 1999 at Quinta do Côtto, and later worked as an oenologist at Quita do Crasto between 2002 and 2007. Both farms are located in the Douro. She has worked since the 2007 harvest as a consultant in different Alentejo producers, namely Tiago Cabaço Wines, Herdade do Barrocal, Monte dos Cabaços and Monte da Raposinha.
- White Wine
- Old vineyard of Serra de São Mamede, with mixture of traditional varieties of the zone
- White meats, pastas dishes and grilled seafood
- Tasting Notes
- Yellow straw color. Sober but fragrant, it stands out for the notes of lavender, stubble and peach, as well as the deep minerality sensation. Full, but very fresh, entroncado and deep, mineral finishes, dry and tense
- 10 - 12ºC
- In small capacity stainless steel tanks with temperature control
- Wine Maker
- Susana Esteban
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.