Cartuxa 2015 Red Wine
Cartuxa red is a blend os Aragonez, Alicante Bouschet and Trincadeira
The wines Cartuxa take their name from the Carthusian monks, who since 1598 have lived a life of solitude and prayer in the Monastery of Santa Maria Scala Coeli
- Red Wine
- Aragonez, Alicante Bouschet, Alfrocheiro and trincadeira
- Red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Tasting Notes
- It presents a grained colour and a fragrance of wild fruits, with notes of tobacco and spices. In the mouth it has a good structure, with ripe tannins, good concentration, fresh and balanced.
- 16- 18ºC
- The grapes are carefully picked and brought into the winery for de-stalking, gentle crushing and fermentation in temperature controlled steel vats
- Wine Maker
- Pedro Baptista
- Total Acidity
- 5,4 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.