Alento 2019 Red Wine
Alento red wine is a blend of Aragonez, Trincadeira, Alicante Bouschet and Touriga Nacional
The focus of Monte Branco winery is the Portuguese grape varietals, carefully selected by its adaptation to the terroir
- Red Wine
- Aragonez, Trincadeira, Alicante Bouschet and Touriga Nacional
- Tasting Notes
- It is a wine of color granada, with intense aroma of red fruits, balanced and with good freshness.
- Total destemming with crushing. Pre-fermentative cold maceration for 3 days. Fermentation in stainless steel vats at a temperature of 24 / 26ºC.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Louro and Inês Capão
- Total Acidity
- 5,5 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.