Alento 2017 Rosé Wine
Alento rosé wine must be drunk young
The focus of Monte Branco winery is the Portuguese grape varietals, carefully selected by its adaptation to the terroir
- Rose Wine
- Aragonez and Touriga Nacional
- Tasting Notes
- Intense aroma of red fruits. Good presence in the mouth, with a good acidity that prolongs the sensation of freshness. Made to be drunk young.
- Manual harvesting. Direct pressing. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control at 14 / 15ºC.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Louro and Inês Capão
- Total Acidity
- 5.1 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.