Alento 2020 White Wine
Alento white wine must be drunk young
The focus of Monte Branco winery is the Portuguese grape varietals, carefully selected by its adaptation to the terroir
- White Wine
- Arinto, Antão Vaz and Roupeiro
- Tasting Notes
- It is a wine of citrine color. In the aroma it appears also citrine, with some mineral notes. In the mouth is balanced, with good acidity well integrated, which gives it more freshness and length. Must be drunk young.
- Manual harvesting. Skin maceration for 8 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 12ºC for 8 weeks. "Battonage" for 4 weeks.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Louro and Inês Capão
- Total Acidity
- 5.5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.