Quinta do Carmo Reserva 2014 Red Wine
With a deep red colour, Quinta do Carmo Reserva Red has a complex aroma with notes of red fruits such as strawberry. Hints of orange blossom, coffee and crystallized fruit. On the palate, this wine is strong with a good volume and with a balanced presence of tannins.
Quinta do Carmo is located in the Alentejo region, a few kilometers from the city of Estremoz. It is a typical propriety of Alentejo, with a total ea of 1000 ha, which include 100 hectares of olive trees, cereals, crops and forests of cork oak trees
- Red Wine
- Aragonez, Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah
- Meat cooked the traditional Alentejo manner, game dishes or strong cheeses such as Azeitão cheese, parmesan shavings or camembert.
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma with notes of red fruits such as strawberry, hints of orange blossom, rich coffee and crystallised fruit. On the palate, this wine is strong with a good volume and with a balanced presence of tannins.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Each variety is vinified separately and goes under the a traditional vinification and fermentation in stainless steel vats with controlled temperature. At the end of fermentation follows a prolonged nskin maceration (7 to 15 days).
- 18 months in French oak
- Wine Maker
- Hugo Carvalho
- Total Acidity
- 6.2 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Silver Medal - Concurso FIAPE - Alentejo (2015);Silver Medal Monde Selection - Bruxelles (2015);Silver Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards (2015):Silver Meda - International Wine & Spirits Competition (2015)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.