Palpite Reserva 2018 White Wine
Fita Preta Reserva White Wine presents intense and complex nose with hints of spice, grapefruit and cream. The mouth-feel has fullness and texture from the barrels
Fitapreta produces wines that reflect the character of Alentejo region
- White Wine
- Arinto, Verdelho and Antão Vaz
- It fits well with both fish and meat dishes.
- Tasting Notes
- Golden straw color, intense, complex nose with hints of spice, grapefruit and cream. The mouth-feel has fullness and texture. It has a fine balance of intense richness and acidity that extends into a persistent finish.
- 10 - 12ºC
- The emphasis is on careful selection and gentle fruit handling. Whole cluster pressing, 100% Barrel fermented, 50% new french oak, 50% 2nd use.
- 12 months in barrel with regime of frequent lees stirring.
- Wine Maker
- António Maçanita
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.