Monte do Pintor Reserva 2004 Red Wine
Monte do Pintor Reserva red produced in the region of Alentejo by the varieties Trincadeira, Aragonez and Cabernet Sauvignon
Sociedade Agricola da Sossega, Lda - owner of Monte do Pintor - was founded in 1991 and has as main objective the production and commercialization of wines.
The first wine produced by this company dates back to 1993. In 1995, a regional Alentejan wine with the brand name MONTE DO PINTOR
- Red Wine
- Trincadeira, Aragonez and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Accompany with stuffed turkey or roasted "cabrito"
- Tasting Notes
- Complex aromas of plum jams with notes of spice and chocolate awaken attention to a wine with robust yet soft tannins and a long and challenging persistence
- 16 - 18ºC
- Criteria selected and harvested by hand, the grapes are carefully destemmed and ferment at a controlled temperature with prolonged maceration
- 12 months in new French oak barrels and one stage in a basement for another 12 months
- Wine Maker
- David Patrício
- Total Acidity
- 5,9 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.