Rapariga da Quinta 2017 Red Wine
Rapariga da Quinta red is an Alentejo wine produced by Luis Duarte
Rapariga da Quinta was produced from Alentejo regional grapes Alicante Bouschet, Aragonez and Touriga Nacional, in excellent ripeness conditions and fermented with the best traditional methods allied to the most modern technology it has aged 6 months on american oak barrel
- Red Wine
- Aragonez, Trincadeira and Cabernet Sauvignon
- A great option to harmonize with everyday dishes.
- Tasting Notes
- The result is a round red with sweet fruit combined with toasted and vanilla notes. With medium body, soft tannins and good acidity.
- Alcoholic fermentation in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks.
- 12 months in used barrels of 300 liters of French oak.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Duarte, Vinhos
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.