- On sale!
Rapariga da Quinta 2013 White Wine
Rapariga da Quinta white is an Alentejo wine produced by Luis Duarte
Rapariga da Quinta white wine was produced on Alentejo regional with Roupeiro, Verdelho and Antão Vaz grapes vaieties, in excellent ripeness conditions and fermented with the best traditional methods allied to the most modern technology
- White Wine
- Antão Vaz, Arinto and Roupeiro
- Salads, seafood, fish dishes and white meats.
- Tasting Notes
- The result is a pure white and very pleasant, with suggestions of tropical fruits, good volume of mouth and vibrant acidity. The finish is fruity and fresh.
- 10 - 13ºC
- After a gentle pressing, the resulting must makes the alcoholic fermentation in controlled temperature stainless steel tanks and with the yeast inoculation selected.
- Wine Maker
- Luis Duarte
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.