Dona Maria 2020 Rosé Wine
Dona Maria Rosé produced by the Aragonez and Touriga Nacional grape varieties in the Alentejo region
Located in the Portuguese region of the Alentejo, XVIII is a landmark, not only for its unique beauty, but also for its history and quality of the wines produced there. This is the most beautiful house in the area, which preserves its original Baroque Joanino style architecture.
For over 150 years wine has been produced on this Quinta, but it was only at the beginning of the new millennium that Julio Bastos began this new project, Dona Maria wines.
The old winery of the Quinta has been restored, expanded and equipped with the best and most modern technology, always maintaining the famous marble mills of the century. XIX, where, still today, is made the vinification of selected grapes, using the traditional step of the grape
- Rose Wine
- Aragonez and Touriga Nacional
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Fresh and tropical fruit sensations. Very fresh and fruity. Pleasant sense of tropical fruits and strawberry. Very good acidity and persistent finish
- 10 - 12ºC
- Wine Maker
- Luis Duarte and Sandra Gonçalves
- Total Acidity
- 5,3 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.