Alabastro 2016 White Wine
Alabastro White Wine reveals a light yellow colour, Alabastro white presents fruity aromas with intense aromas of exotic fruits. In the mouth, the wine is fruity with nuances of tropical fruits. The wine has a balanced acidity which gives it elegance and persistence.
Alabastro is a wine who's name is inspired by a semi-precious marble found in the Alentejo region. Like this stone, Alian Vinhos want to produce a wine that presented it self with strong and persistent flavours
- White Wine
- Roupero, Fernão Pires and Antão Vaz
- Ideal to go along with fish and seafood dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Pale Yellow. Fruity and intense scent with predominance of exotic fruits fragrances. Fruity taste with tropical fruits nuance. At the end it is slightly acid, with elegance and presence.
- The varieties were vinified separately, fermenting at low temperatures to preserve aromas. After a very gentle pressing and cold static decantation, fermentation takes place in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature
- Short stage in stainless steel vat
- Wine Maker
- Hugo Carvalho
- Total Acidity
- 6.3 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- Decanter World Wine Awards - Bronze Medal (2015);International Wine Challenge - Commended Medal (2015);International Wine & Spirits Competition - Bronze Medal (2015);Revista de Vinhos - 15,5 Points (2015).
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.