Herdade dos Grous Late Harvest 2014 White Wine (375 ml)
Petit Manseng is the grape variety to produce Late Harvest of Herdade dos Grous
Herdade dos Grous is an Alentejo wine
- White Wine
- Petit Manseng
- Foie gras, rich deserts or strong cheeses.
- Tasting Notes
- Golden colour. Complex aroma, guavo, honey and raisins notes. Rich and with good volume, nice freshness and long finish.
- 8 - 10ºC
- All-bunch pressing in pneumatic press. Selected yeasts inoculation. Slow fermentation at low temperatures about 2 months.
- 24 months in second year French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Luis Duarte
- Bottle Size
- 375 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.