Alandra 2019 Red Wine
Alandra Red is a fresh and fruity wine, obtained from blending a wide range of wines to guarantee a consistent quality
For Alandra Red they select Portugals best grape varieties, which they then blend and bottle at Herdade do Espor. The diversity of their origin provides the freshness, balance and versatility that typifies this range. Alandra wines are ideal for light meals and socialising
- Red Wine
- Moreto, Castelão, Trincadeira
- Tasting Notes
- Bright color, ruby color. Fruit young and vibrant with aromas of fruits of the forest. Elegant and good textured palate with fine tannins.
- Destemming, crushing, alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats with controlled temperatures, pressing, malolactic fermentation.
- 4 months in stainless steel vats.
- Wine Maker
- David Baverstock and Sandra Alves
- Total Acidity
- 5.5 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Vila Nova Chardonnay 2017 White Wine
8 other products in the same category:
Lenda de Dona Maria 2018 White Wine
- No related products at this time.