Chaminé 2018 Red Wine
Chaminé Red wine presents juicy, deliciously ready to drink, a fun wine at a great value. Bottled early. No oak. Mainly Aragonez and Syrah, blended with other Portuguese varieties
Chaminé red wine is an regional Alentejo wine
- Red Wine
- 35% Aragonez, 30% Syrah, 15% Touriga Nacional, 15% Alicante Bouschet, 5% Trincadeira
- Tasting Notes
- The palate, concentrated, has characteristics of mature wild fruits and the structure is smooth and balanced. It is ready for immediate consumption.
- Fruit very ripe. Fermented without clogging at controlled temperatures with frequent overturning.
- In stainless steel tanks before being bottled, without glue and filtration.
- Wine Maker
- Hamilton Reis
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.