- Online only
- On sale!
Monte da Cal Reserva 2012 Red Wine
Reserva Red Wine from Herdade Monte da Cal produced by the Syrah, Touriga Nacional and Alicante Bouschet grapes varieties in the Alentejo region
It is within the genuine Alentejo, with unique aromas, flavors and textures, of nature, of silence and of immensity, that extend the 80 hectares of vineyard of Herdade Monte da Cal, about 40 km from Portalegre.
Surrounded by the tranquility of the north Alentejo plain, it is inserted in the calm environment of the characteristic nature of this zone of the country, surrounded by the infinity of vineyards
- Red Wine
- Syrah, Touriga Nacional and Alicante Bouschet
- It accompanies delicacies of Mediterranean, Chinese, Indian and African cuisine
- Tasting Notes
- Intense garnet color with slight brownish tones. Aroma intense being predominant in fruits of the forest, jelly of red fruits and nuances of toasts and spices. Fruity, soft, well structured, harmonious and with distinct persistence
- 16 - 18ºC
- 9 months in French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Osvaldo Amado
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.