Esporão Quatro Castas 2017 Red Wine
Esporao 4 Castas Red is an annual challenge for the winemakers to find four grape varieties from that harvest which, combined, show a complex and well balanced wine with distinctive character and flavour
Herdade do Esporao is the producer of Alentejo Red Wine Espor 4 Castas
- Red Wine
- Alicante Bouschet, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Touriga Franca
- Red meats, roast beef and grilled meats.
- Tasting Notes
- Aroma of red berry fruits from the Touriga Franca variety with spicy elements from Tinta Miúda. Cabernet Sauvignon provides structure and elegance with Alicante Bouschet contributing balance and intensity.
- Temperature controlled fermentation (22-25ºC) in small stainless steel tanks with robotic plunging and also in rotary fermentation tanks.
- Aged for 6 months in French and American oak barrels followed by a further 6 months in bottle before market release
- Wine Maker
- David Baverstock and Luís Patrão
- Total Acidity
- 6.8 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- 15,5 points in Wine Magazine Portugal;Bronze medal International Wine Challenge 2014;Silver medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2013 (2011);Silver medal Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012 (2010);Silver medal International Wine Challenge 2010 (2008).
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.