Esporão Reserva 2016 Red Wine
A classic wine made exclusively with grapes from Herdade do Esporao, it offers the consistency and personality typical of the unique terroir from whence it comes
Esporao Reserva Red produced by Herdade do Espor is a wine for special occasions that combines the universal culture of wine and art, via the reproduction of original works of art on its labels.
- Red Wine
- Alicante Bouschet, Aragonês, Cabernet Sauvignon and Trincadeira
- Tasting Notes
- Dense and opaque color. Aroma to ripe red fruits, wrapped in notes of spices and subtle toasted notes. Body textured and with excellent tannic expression. It shows intensity and elegance.
- Each variety hand picked and vinified separately, fermented in open tanks with robotic plunging and temperature control (22-25ºC), membrane pressed, malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks
- 12 months in American (60%) and French (40%) oak barrels After bottling followed another 8 months of bottle aging.
- Wine Maker
- David Baverstock and Luís Patrão
- Total Acidity
- 6.7 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.