Intensus 2018 Red Wine
Intensus red wine produced by Rui Reguinga in the Alentejo region
Rui Reguinga is one of the most renowned Portuguese oenologists, recognized for his mastery and dedication to terroir.
In 2009 he was elected "Winemaker of the Year" by the Revista de Vinhos, won several Trophy's and gold medals with his wines, and has been a member of the jury in several editions of the prestigious "International Wine Challenge", "Decanter World Wine Awards" , "Concours Mondial de Bruxelles"
- Red Wine
- Aragonez, Trincadeira, Castelão
- Enjoy with red meats, cheeses, traditional Alentejo food
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby colour. Red fruits aroma. Balanced with soft tannins
- Total destemming. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks, temperature controlled at 26/27 ° C
- 8 months
- Wine Maker
- Rui Reguinga
- Total Acidity
- 5,3 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.