Terrenus Reserva 2013 Red Wine
Reserva Red Wine produced by Rui Reguinga in the Alentejo region
Rui Reguinga is one of the most renowned Portuguese oenologists, recognized for his mastery and dedication to terroir.
In 2009 he was elected "Winemaker of the Year" by the Revista de Vinhos, won several Trophy's and gold medals with his wines, and has been a member of the jury in several editions of the prestigious "International Wine Challenge", "Decanter World Wine Awards" , "Concours Mondial de Bruxelles"
- Red Wine
- Aragonês, Trincadeira, Grand Noir, Alicante Bouchet and others
- Ideal with red meats and strong cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Dark garnet color. A very intense and complex aroma, notes of black fruits, balsamic and spicy aromas of the barrel. Palate with good structure, ripe and soft tannins, good freshness, long persistence
- Manual harvesting. Fermentation in oak mills. Prolonged 4-week maceration. Malolactic fermentation in barrels
- 18 months in Allier French oak barrels and 14 months in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Rui Reguinga
- Total Acidity
- 5,4 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.