- On sale!
Terrenus 2015 Red Wine
Terrenus Red Wine produced by Rui Reguinga in the Alentejo region
Rui Reguinga is one of the most renowned Portuguese oenologists, recognized for his mastery and dedication to terroir.
In 2009 he was elected "Winemaker of the Year" by the Revista de Vinhos, won several Trophy's and gold medals with his wines, and has been a member of the jury in several editions of the prestigious "International Wine Challenge", "Decanter World Wine Awards" , "Concours Mondial de Bruxelles"
- Red Wine
- Aragonês, Trincadeira and Alicante Bouchet
- Enjoy with game dishes, red meats and cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- The aromas are rich and complex. This wine is balanced with smooth tannins, finesse and a persistent lenght of flavour
- Harvest by hand. Fermented in stainless steel vats
- 14 months in French Allier oak barrells
- Wine Maker
- Rui Reguinga
- Total Acidity
- 4,8 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.